Talent Manager (m/f/x)
Berlin-Kudamm | Full time | job requisition ID JR100667
AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported - whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home. Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment?
We require an experienced Talent Manager (m/f/x) in our Berlin HQ to be part of shaping and implementing the global Talent strategy. You will be responsible for global talent development programs, L&D, leadership development as well as employee engagement.
- Contribute to develop AUTODOC talent and performance strategy, the talents identification and succession management processes
- Create performance appraisal and review processes and lead the execution, in collaboration with the People Business Partners
- Organize the performance and talent calibration process and meetings, and coordinate the roll-out within the organization
- Define career development frameworks, development conversation and performance improvement plan concepts
Learning & Development
- Develop a comprehensive L&D offering linked to the employees’ life cycle and the Talent Management framework, incl. onboarding, learning plans, evaluation and supplier handling
- Create guidelines, instructions and training materials to support the performance cycle and all related Talent management activities
- Oversee the employee engagement surveys
- Work in partnership with the People Business partners to follow up with survey action planning
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Talent Management in an agile, fast-growing company (ideally coming from a Tech/Corporate background)
- Proven experience and expertise in HR within an intense fast paced customer driven environment
- A keen focus on building talent and performance development strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German a plus)
- Previous experience in a greenfield environment and/or experience of set up and design of processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
What do we offer?
- We offer competitive salaries based on your professional experience
- We offer various trainings organized by our Learning & Development Department to help you grow
- We provide a mental well-being program for our employees
- We are proud of our international team of 50+ nationalities
- We offer the opportunity to have an impact on a fast growing company in Europe
- We offer discounts e.g. for tech or fashion products and an Autodoc Corporate discount
- We offer the possibility for corporate language courses of your choice during working hours
- We offer 30 vacation days + 1 day off for your birthday
Join us today and let’s create a success story together!