Senior Software Engineer - (m/f/d)
- Full Time
- Berlin, Deutschland
- With Professional Experience
- You will design, develop, and unit test robust APIs and backend services using Java with Spring Boot / Java EE, as well as contribute to frontend development utilizing Angular.
- Collaborate with architects, testers, product managers, and other multi-functional teams to deliver top-notch solutions.
- You will engage in architectural discussions, helping in design and contributing to innovation by employing strong problem-solving skills.
- You bring team-first attitude that allows working cross-functionally with various departments.
- Challenge the team with a highly driven, growth-focused attitude.
- Actively participate in setting quarterly OKRs to align with our mission and goals.
As a Senior Software Engineer at softgarden, you will be part of a vibrant community that values quality, craftsmanship, and continual growth. You will have the opportunity to bring your unique strengths to the table in a collaborative and innovative environment. We're committed to steering our team and projects towards greater success, and we want you to be a part of that journey.
- Backend : In-depth experience with Java programming language is essential. Experience with Spring framework is a big plus.
- Databases: Proficient in MySQL or similar technologies.
- Testing Frameworks: Strong knowledge in Junit5, Mockito, or related tools.
- Build and Deployment Tools: Experience with Maven, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Architecture: Sound understanding of RESTful principles, with experience in distributed systems and Microservices being advantageous.
- Agile Methodologies: Proven track record in Agile development processes.
Coffee and free food in the office are amazing and yes, we do have those. But let's be honest, that is not what really matters. At softgarden we strive to live an open company culture, where
- work moves around your personal life and not the other way around
- fair communication and feedback are not just any buzzwords
- you are trusted with flexible working hours, home office and remote work options
But of course, we also have the other benefits, too
- Public transportation ticket
- A job bike
- Modern hardware
- Teamevents like our Summerparty, organised Lunch Breaks and After-Work Drinks
- Company Pension Plan
- A present for your birthday and company anniversary
- A great, central office in Berlin
- Relocation support
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed, we encourage you to apply. At softgarden, we value passion, curiosity and the desire to learn.
Junior Talent Acquisition Manager
Working at softgarden means constantly rethinking recruiting. As one of the leading providers for recruiting solutions, we bring companies and applicants together, quickly and easily. With our unique softgarden feedback solution, employer branding strategies are optimised and employee evaluations are presented transparently.
Together with 160 employees, softgarden stands for an open company culture in which everyone motivates, listens and trusts. We are proud of our team cohesion and are looking for new colleagues to support our mission to modernise recruiting.
Check out our jobs list
Share this job
Powered by softgarden