At Zentiva, our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 3'000 people across Europe and beyond, we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people's daily healthcare needs. As a fast-growing company, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help our company's development and achieve our objectives.
We are looking as soon as possible for an ambitioned, motivated and well personal skilled candidate for the position as Launch & Pricing Manager – CH (m/f/o), who will be responsible for the Swiss market.
C2-Internal Launch & Pricing Manager – CH (m/f/o)
CHANCES AND PERSPECTIVES:
Launch Planning & Management:
- Management of new product development projects for Zentiva from market analysis, sales forecasting up to the stage of registration dossier availability, pricing and effective product launch on the market, in coordination with the relevant departments
- Establish and successfully execute individual product launch plans for all new product introductions / re-introductions.
- Organize and lead transparent governance (launch committee) with a straightforward process to ensure proper launch delivery to the market
- Timely identify and alert launch at risks and propose risk mitigation measures
- Responsible for planning, organizing and minuting the new product introduction (NPI) process, managing formal monthly meetings with other departments to review and manage progress
- Prepare database and proposal for the input for the Zentiva planning cycles (budget, LE, LRR, etc.) regarding new product introductions (launches)
- Define Marketing plan and ensure its proper implementation for launch products
- Coordination of the creation/production of the new marketing materials for launches in close collaboration with agencies and support of marketing assistant
- Define and develop marketing content for the sales force
- Preparation of launch communication/launch Info on day 1 for wholesalers and the Zentiva sales force
- Advanced data analysis and management (from internal and external databases) to support decision making process for existing and potential new projects/products and to optimize the portfolio, such as SKUs prioritization – Pruning, Divesting and Harmonization
- Coordination of product changes (new pack sizes, new sources, etc.) to ensure a smooth transition in the market
Pricing and Reimbursement:
- Lead the local pricing and reimbursement process of new launches and switches incl. preparation and submission of dossiers to BAG (Bundesamt für Gesundheit)
- Coordination and implementation of yearly price reviews from BAG
PERSONALITY AND COMMITMENT:
- Preferably business, life science degree or comparable education with demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical industry in commercial and technical disciplines
- Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of financial data
- Strong project management capability
- Deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical market (generic market is advantageous), including competitive landscape, therapeutic areas promotion channels
- Good understanding and working knowledge of commercial, marketing, pharmaceutical development, regulatory, supply chain, and legal functions, including previous business development experience
- Integrity, reliability and well structured
- Convincing presence and assertiveness
- Strong Financial & commercial negotiation skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German is a must
GROWTH AND BENEFITS – WHAT WE OFFER:
- We have the stability of a large company and live the culture of a start-up
- Permanent employment in a growing market of the future
- Daily challenges as well as a steep learning curve for individual development
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Great colleagues in an international work environment
- Strong team spirit and transparent communication
- A flat hierarchical structure
- Company pension plan, job ticket, a subsidized fitness program, E-learning program
- Smart home office/mobile office arrangement
- 30 days vacation plus days off between Christmas and New Year's Eve
Take your chance to actively shape ZENTIVA!
At Zentiva, people are at the centre of our thoughts and actions. With high-quality generics and prescription-free products for the needs of all people. Together with our partners, we serve the health of 8 billion people.
With passion. With perspectives. With you.
Please send your application to: email@example.com